Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 28 March 2017

| Spring O.O.T.D | 28th Of March ♡



             


  

Wow, hasn't the weather taken a turn!? It felt like summer shooting this post. It was so nice strolling along the beach and feeling the warm and seeing all the chirpy faces. Brighton's so nice in this weather, so it was definitely nice to have a day off to enjoy it. 

I felt quite nervous wearing this outfit as the top was a bit boobilicious for my liking, but it's so cuteee! Although I did feel uncomfortable most of the time that my boobs might pop out to say hi, sorry if thats too much information but it's the truth, ha! Other then that, I love this outfit, I had to rock my curly hair as I hadn't done that in a while and I felt it looked fab with this look! I can't wait to do more spring looks, that reminds me i'm currently in the midst of filming a spring lookbook so keep your eyes peeled for that ;)


Anywho, hope you're all having a fabulous week and speak soon!




Top : Urban Outfitters  | Culottes : Urban Outfitters | Shoes : Office | Jacket : Vintage |
Follow



2 comments:

Latest pins