Latest Instagrams
Monday, 13 February 2017

Valentines Day inspired O.O.T.D ♡



Valentines day is approaching and yet another year i'm single, but hey who says I can't dress up and have a valentines inspired look? Of course i'm that person that loves pink and what a great excuse to do a lolita style look with these heart sunglasses. I mean they're so cool! I had to pair it with a good old heart lollipop. I felt so fancy in this outfit, mainly because of the fur coat matched with these beautiful glittery boots, I mean aren't they perfection! I must admit wearing the fishnets took a lot of bravery and it was hard work with how cold it was! What you do for fashion and the perfect outfit ey! I can't wait till spring to finally wear all the desired clothes i've been excited to wear, without having to wear thick tights and jumpers all the time. I can't believe how quick January flew by though, how is it already mid February!? 
Anywho, I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentines Day, i'm spending mine most probably watching lots of rom-coms and cuddling up in bed, who needs a relationship pshhhht! 




Follow

 Top: Bershka | Dress: Topshop | Coat: Urban Outfitters | Boots : Asos | Fishnets: Asos | Sunglasses; Dark Paradise Vintage ( Depop) | 

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this outfit, babe and that background is PERFECTION
    The Fashion Fraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look is perfect ! I love your boots !

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fab Valentine's Day! The look is very pretty and I like your candy accessory

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink color and hearts. Nice trend for this love event. I like very much this original outfit. I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins