Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 5 February 2017

Gods Own Junkyard

Photography: Shannon Cassidy
Follow

 A couple of days ago I ventured to London and found myself at a place named Gods Own Junkyard, which I discovered on Instagram. If you haven't heard of it before you must check it out, it's a gallery of lots and lots of neon lights, who doesn't love neon lights? I got so excited seeing the wide variety and what a perfect background for some cool pictures ey! I love going to London, I for some reason get so excited going there, I guess it's nice to get out of Brighton sometimes, as I don't get to travel much. Although the moment you get the train back to Brighton station you feel a sigh of relief after a long day and much more excitement to get to bed. Day trips can get very exhausting. * Note to self - Always wear comfy shoes ( thank god I wore my Nikes ). After going to Gods Own Junkyard it has made me a lot more determined to go to more unusual places / galleries, basically going on more daytrips and visiting cool interesting places. I feel like in my life that has always been something i've lacked apart from getting many opportunities at school/ college. Now that i'm not a student, I must try and organise doing more activities like this, we kinda take them for granted when were at school.

I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend! 







Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Jeans : Urban Outfitters | Cami : Urban Outfitters | Choker: Tight Pinch | Shoes : Urban Outfitters | 















3 comments:

  1. I just love God's Own Junkyard! These photos are just stunning Sapphire! So gorge x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing in these outfits photography is awesome also check new arrivals at Lulus Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins