Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 23 February 2017

THE TENNIS SKIRT : Fila O.O.T.D |



   


 I fell in loooove with this top as soon as I saw it! I'm quite liking Fila at the moment and seeing a fila top paired with a mesh top, who could say no to that. I was feeling very sporty with this look so because I pared it with my tennis skirt I needed to go to a tennis court and go full out with the look! I really enjoyed shooting this look but my oh my... it was.. COLD! It was mainly cold because how windy it was today, I always choose the best days to shoot my looks, don't I? 

Anyway, i'm gonna keep it short and sweet today, but I hope everyones having a fabulous week! 




Follow



Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: American Apparel | Shoes: Urban Outfitters | Hat : Asos | 










2 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning! Love how you paired the tennis skirt with some darker pieces for a grungy sports-luxe outfit
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, tennis court is the most perfect backdrop !! Love the sporty vibes.

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins