Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Bonjour, confiance ♡


 Photography : Shannon Cassidy 

Do you ever get where you wear an outfit that you love and it somehow makes you really confident and feel happy? Well somehow this outfit made my day go from bad to good. I was feeling really down and as soon as I left my house I felt so badass! It's not often that happens, but when it does, boy its a fab feeling. I think I need to start wearing more edgy outfits because they make me feel super confident.


Shortly after photographing this outfit it suddenly was pouring down, so yay to wearing fishnets and no hood ! What you do for fashion ey!

Au Revoir!






Jumper: Asos | Fishnet top : Urban Outfitters | Skirt : Urban Outfitters | Tights : Asos | Beret : Urban Outfitters | 


Follow







5 comments:

Latest pins