Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 29 January 2017

Zaful




Photography : Shannon Cassidy 

* I've always wanted to buy dungarees but never actually bought them, they were always another item on my list that never made it to my wardrobe. It felt so strange putting them on for the first time, I somehow felt like a new person, it felt weird? I know that sounds a bit silly, but its just quite different from my "usual style". That's not to say I don't like dungarees, I think they are so versatile, you can dress them up or have a very casual style. I of course wanted to spice it up with wearing this faux fur pink jacket. This jacket is beauty, i'm literally in love with it. It can make any outfit look ten times better just by wearing it, this item is sooo me though, out of anything this jacket is me! So you may be seeing it more often ey ;)

What I love about Zaful is their wide range of clothes and their incredibly cheap prices, which are a dream.

Hope everyones sunday is spectacular and you had a fabulous week! x x x 

Top: Urban Outfitters | Dungarees : Zaful | Jacket : Zaful | Choker : Zaful |  Necklace : Dixi | Shoes : Urban Outfitters | Earrings : Urban Outfitters | 



9 comments:

  1. You look good! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fur coat and your hair!
    xx
    www.glamretrostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures, dear. You look stunning, as always:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning, I love zaful for clothes too! I am loving your blog too by the way, keep up the great work.. you should be proud of it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tones in that jacket / wall / hair combo!

    www.patientexplorers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB! PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS JACKET! When did you purchase? do you have a link? I have searched so many jackets on ZAFUL but cannot find. I need this in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its sooo pretty, I got it a few weeks ago, but I had my eye on it for ages, it's constantly in and out of stock, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled, but heres the link here :)
      http://www.zaful.com/fluffy-faux-fur-coat-p_253427.html

      Delete
    2. I know its sooo pretty, I got it a few weeks ago, but I had my eye on it for ages, it's constantly in and out of stock, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled, but heres the link here :)
      http://www.zaful.com/fluffy-faux-fur-coat-p_253427.html

      Delete

Latest pins