Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 15 January 2017

Happy New Year













Photography: Shannon Cassidy



It's better late than never ey but happy new year everyone, this is officially my first outfit post of 2017 and of course it had to be sparkly. I am obsessed with glitter at the moment and I wanted to incorporate that in this outfit. I wanted to dress the glitter so I can wear it as a casual look. Wearing black skinny jeans and converse. I'm usually not one to wear jeans but for the last few weeks i've been wearing them nearly everyday, crazy seeing myself wearing jeans!? Who would of thought! 

 After the blog post I decided to end it with a cheeky trip to five guys, I LOVE FIVE GUYS. The milkshakes and burgers and everything is sooo nice! But unfortunately very expensive so it would have to be a treat for every so often. I wasn't expecting much for the milkshake but it was amazing, I chose to have salted caramel and banana, and a brilliant choose indeed!

I have also started the year with a winter lookbook, which I was really proud of and was a lot of work to make, if you haven't checked it out yet, here is a link to it here. 

I actually haven't made any new years resolutions yet, has anyone else made any resolutions ? 


5 comments:

  1. Always need a bit of sparkle during this time of year! and jeans!!! you are a changed women!!
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the sequined top. I love five guys too! I didn't even know they had milkshakes. I'm definitely getting one next time I go.


    https://emmaamitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins