Latest Instagrams
Saturday, 24 September 2016

Talking Tables











It's come to the end of summer, yet it feels like it's still kind of here. Late September predominantly is usually quite rainy and cold in England, but the weather has been pretty beautiful lately. I decided to have a mini gathering with a few close friends of mine, unfortunately not all of them could be here as they're living the uni lifes. In hindsight we still had a fabulous time, eating cake and having a good catch up, what better ? Oh, did I mention we played Uno as well, that was the highlight of my evening, who doesn't love a bit of Uno?

All decorations in this post are from Talking Tables , aren't they soooo pretty! I am in love with the party hats, they're literally so cute. Everything was going along the theme of pink, with the dash of other colours of course. Talking Tables is a party ware company that features a wide selection of products to be used at any event. This can range from lights, decorations, dress up, games etc. It does not disappoint when it comes to choice of style. If you were having an event such as a birthday party, they have separate sections which split up what may be recommended for each event.

Their products are high quality and super stylish, I feel I haven't found a company quite like them. Their website has everything you need in one place, making you feel at ease when trying to find a selection of items you need for an event. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and you're all getting settled in nicely back to school/ college/ uni etc. How was everyone's summer? I would love to hear about it ! :) 




* Decorations gifted by Talking Tables

12 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Talking Tables but I'll have to check them out, these decorations are so cute! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!
    xx
    www.glamretrostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flamingo lights! So so cute

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the flamingo light! Perfect for extending the summer a little longer!

    Dana x
    fashiondew.co.uk | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these decorations?! Absolutely ideal for the warmer September temperatures, especially the flamingo light <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is just so cute. I've never heard of them before. Thx for the info.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, hope you had fun! (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks super fun!!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I love the flamingo and that cake looks delish!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/725/523/869/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins