Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 3 July 2016

Zaful


Hey guys I have officially finished college and I am so excited for the summer, so today's post is about the brand Zaful. I was kindly contacted by them to do a review on their products, I thought it may make more sense if I include it all in one post. 

Zaful is an affordable fashion brand that has a fantastic range of clothing. I found it wasn't hard to find something I liked as there was a wide selection to choose from. As for delievery time my package came quick considering it was coming from abroad, which is always a plus side if you're as impatient as me. I think my favourite item from this collection was the first dress I am modelling, which is a pretty bohemian style. I love how the sleeves hold firmly on the arms as I often find with off the shoulder dresses I have to keep adjusting. The dress feels lovely, it is a silk like material, but it is nice and refreshing and feels cool in the hot heat. This outfit would be perfect for the festival season, I decided to pair it with my suede choker, I feel this is essential with any off the shoulder clothing. 

^ Little fun fact - It was pouring down with rain when I took these pictures ( Power of editing ey ;) ) ^


Photography : Naima Lili 

The next item I received was this cute flowy dress which I kinda felt like a fairy in. I found you needed to wear something underneath so I wore a plain slip dress which matched perfectly. I adore the design and is such a great item to chuck on and still feel fabulous in.

Overall I feel Zaful is a brand I would definitely shop at in the future, I already have my eye on a selection of clothes from their site but what makes it even better is how cheap it is and value for money. 





 Outfit 1 : Dress: Zaful  | Choker : Hanas | Tights: New Look | Shoes: Office |  Outfit 2: Dress: Zaful | Choker: Depop | Tights: Primark | Shoes: Office |  






9 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely breathtaking. It's so funny, I was going to comment that you look like a fairy of the darker realm, until you beat me to it. But in all honesty, your style is excellent-- you have managed to achieve a style that is both ethereal and macabre. Also, I love your hair.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that first dress, it's so so gorgeous! You look amazing in both these outfits girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect outfit
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very beautiful! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style, so daring and different. Lovely pictures xx

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dresses! You look so great, I love your style! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing girl, in both of these dresses! Yay for finishing college as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore the first outfit and your makeups so pretty btw! x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/725/523/869/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins