Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 16 June 2016

Pink







I am loving the 90's trend at the moment! Chokers for me are a must have item, you can never have too many, my current favourite is my velvet one which I am wearing here. They always add personality to an outfit, which is always fabby. Talking about adding personality to an outfit, the obvious accessory that's doing that job is of course my baseball hat. I recently went to Urban Outfitters and the first item that caught my attention was this hat, I instantly fell in love. I think an important element which really persuaded me was the colour as blush pink seems to be my favourite colour at the moment. It keeps appearing in everything im buying lately, but hey atleast I actually have some colour in my wardrobe now.



Crop Top: Urban Outfitters | Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Urban Outfitters | Hat: Urban Outfitters




7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit saff! Especially the baseball cap, I keep saying if I ever go to america I really want to get one and go watch baseball and stuff in it haha! I also love the colour and how you coordinated it with the wall colour!
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing girl, so dang cool! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Been loving pink and chokers as of lately. x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Especially love the wide-band choker and your hat as the accessories make you look so bad-ass :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins