Latest Instagrams
Saturday, 11 June 2016

Celebrations




















































If you follow me on Instagram ( If you don't, why don't you give me a follow here ;) ) you have probably seen this outfit a billion times, so apologies for the repeat, i've taken my time to upload this post but hey it's finally up now! And I must say I am absolutely in love with this pink top, it is sooo cute. It's nice for me because I haven't got much colour in my wardrobe, so this is a great new addition to my wardrobe. I'm really loving this colour at the moment, I have so many things I have an eye on in this colour, so be warned there may be a lot more pink in my wardrobe soon! 

It's safe to say I have finally finished my Photography Foundation, which is such a relief. These last few weeks have been very stressful so I am glad it's all finished now, although in a weird way I kinda miss college, but it's probably the idea of not seeing my friends everyday? But I feel like it's gonna be a fab summer this year, I probably will spend my life at the beach tehe. 

How's your summer gonna be, going anywhere abroad ? 


Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Jacket: Topshop | Shoes: Office | Necklace: Dixi | Choker: Urban Outfitters | Sunglasses : Urban Outfitters | 

10 comments:

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top and the jacket you wore over it! Hopefully my summer's going to be good, really excited :)

    melissaknottstyle.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit, plus I love your hair! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love it <3

    www.bigdreamerblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspiring post

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/06/avon-beauty-box-part-2-avon.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! Thanks for the comment on my blog about Falmouth, I'll link the post I did about being a student there for you :) You must be so excited, wish I was going into first year not my last!! x

    http://freyasfashionchapter.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/falmouth-cornwall.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible! Photography, face, outfits... all perfect!

    BLUSH & NOISE

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab spring look. You look amazing, hun. I am sure you'll have an amazing summer. The house renovation is still going on so it's staycation for me, lol.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a work of art!! This post has made to my Top 10 Shoes that conquered my 2016 world. Review link below:
    https://beyo11.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/top-10-shoes-that-conquered-my-2016-world-submissive-male-shoes-sandals-and-boots-review
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins