Latest Instagrams
Monday, 9 May 2016

Sunshine










Photography : Shannon Cassidy 

Hasn't the weather been incredible the last few days!? When taking these pictures and walking along the beach I felt like I was in another country, it was incredible. I sound like i've never seen the sun before but you know.. it's been a while! As soon as it hits summer my mood always rises dramatically. I just love chilling on the beach, taking in the atmosphere or going on bike rides in Hove. Writing this post is making me really excited for the summer now! I'm sooo close to finishing college.. eeeek! 

Anywho, how was everyones weekend ? :)


Maxi Shirt: Boohoo | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell/ Urban Outfitters | Hat : Topshop | 

3 comments:

  1. Looking stunning girl, you look fabulous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfits so pretty and I love the hat <3


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins