Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Valentines Bae


Photography by Elle Smith 

For this post I was luck enough to have Elle do my photography which is great because she is a fabulous photographer, if you would like to see more of her stuff deffo check out her site ellesmith.co .

So it's getting close to Valentines Day so I thought it would be great to do a Valentines day inspired post and I was lucky enough to get sent these wonderful shoes from Boohoo. I was a bit skeptical at first to get a pair of heels, as I am the worst person EVER at walking in heels, but my goodness they are actually insanely comfortable. They have a padding bit at the bottom near the front of your feet , so it's great for a long night out. If you're looking for more cute shoes check out www.boohoo.com :) 

I must say I am a single pringle so I don't celebrate valentine's day in the same way people conventionally do. This year my Valentines "Bae" is *DRUM ROLL* .. of course Netflix and ice cream, I mean come on who's got time for a date when you can happily binge watch lots of films, who knows maybe I might watch some romcoms but then again i'm a Horror movie lover.

This outfit is a bit different to how most people may dress on Valentines Day but I wanted to give more of an edgy appeal and kinda go the unconventional way. I think it's still quite a cute style but then the denim jacket contrasts with the rest of the look to give that vintage style.

What about you guys, 
how are you celebrating Valentines Day let me know ?

Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Miss Selfridge | Jacket: Vintage | Shoes: Boohoo | Necklace: Pandora | 

5 comments:

  1. Love the 90's vibe in this outfit!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunner Sapphire, you look fab! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins