Latest Instagrams
Saturday, 30 January 2016

Good Vibes











PHOTOGRAPHY: Shannon Cassidy


I was kindly sent recently a few items from the site Five Pound Tee and I must say it is insanely cheap considering the quality too. I am so chuffed! There is such a great range in collection and I think I might have to invest in a lot more shirts from there. I cant believe it is £5 for a t-shirt, the value is very good, so deffo check the site out if you're in the hunt of something new.

This outfit is a lot more casual and laid back compared to my conventional posts, but I have to say I really like this look!? I mean who says you can't wear comfy clothes and be fashionable at the same time ? Then again.. does anybody ? 

Anywho, I'm gonna keep this post short and sweet as my coursework is calling me, which means I got a lot to do, oh the joys of studying! I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend, speak soon. 







Turtleneck: ZALANDO |  Jumper: FIVEPOUNDTEE | Skirt: URBAN OUTFITTERS| Shoes: TUK | Earrings: URBAN OUTFITTERS |




3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The jumper looks so comfy and I love your hair! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers girl! You look amazing! So gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool outfit dear! Really love your skirt and jumper <3

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins