Latest Instagrams
Monday, 13 July 2015

Polka Dot Love








I've done it again, went on another journey to Miss Selfridge and left with shopping bags, i'm literally in love with this shop at the moment, they're clothes are so great for this festival season, I definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't yet.

So last week I went on a journey to town to do some blog photos with my friend Beth, which has basically been my blog buddy from the start, if you haven't checked out her blog yet I advise you do.  I am literally so happy with these photo's, it's a bit weird as I don't have that feeling that often. I think the location compliments well with the outfit and oddly enough my hair matches the location too haha!

Recently I have started watching Game of Thrones, I've kinda shot to the third season quite quickly and I am literally angry I didn't start sooner but you know i'm seeing it now and i'm not missing out anymore. Although i'm really sad as I know the finale to season 5, aren't spoilers just the worst? But there was just no way of avoiding it anyway as you probably see the same headline all over facebook etc. I wont mention what happened as you may have been lucky to avoid it!

If you haven't already check out my feels blogpost I did, it's about a new app I reckon a lot of you will like :)


Top - Miss Selfridge 
Skirt - Miss Selfridge 
Sandals - Urban Outfitters 


16 comments:

  1. This outfit is just gorgeous, you look stunning girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look, I love your style so much (I feel like I've told you before haha)! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! I'm in love with your skirt! Love the video! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair color

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos! the skirt is so pretty x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a gorgeous look. i your use of chic basics. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I just discovered your blog and I love it. Also, WHERE do you get your hair done because I'm really digging it!! xx

    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. like look <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! I love your blog ;) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is amazing! I also love your make up! ^_^
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins