Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 2 July 2015

Blonde Hair?





As you may have noticed, my hair is now blonde! Yes it was very spontaneous but then again i've been debating it for many years now, it needed to happen sooner or later. I literally love it, I was always scared it wouldn't suit me, i'm just a little scared for the later days when my hair will turn to straw... but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I may do a video on my whole process and how I did my hair, if you guys are interested ?

Im sorry for such dim lit pictures the weather was terrible yesterday, of course I would pick the worst day of the week to take pictures, ah well could of been worse but ya get the whole look! I'm loving the tan look at the moment and it compliments nicely with my hair, that's why i've fallen in LOVE with this hat! I have to say THANKYOU to my friend Liam for buying this for me, its such a gorgeous hat. I'm sorry if i'm going to wear this hat too much in my posts, its just too nice not to wear!

I'm going to finish off by saying i've finally finished filming for my lookbook, it should be out later today or Saturday, which is exciting, i've taken my time I know. But keep your eyes peeled for that on my youtube channel!

P.S - Excuse the bruise on my leg, I accidentally bashed my knee very very hard!


Top - Urban Outfitters
Shorts- Miss Selfridge
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Hat - Topshop
Shoes - Office



12 comments:

  1. Wow! Your hair looks amazing Sapphire! So gorge x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color looks amazing on you

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving it a lot at the moment tehe! :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the whole outfit, photography and your hair looks amazing! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post as usual! Have a nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks really nice! I've been debating for years whether or not I should go blonder! Love the hat too xx

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blonde looks so good on you! Love this outfit as well - the shorts pair so well with the top and the hat <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blonde suits you, I've been pondering about going back to blonde or sticking to brown ! Your outfit also suits you very well (:

    <3
    rgmendoza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit I really like your shorts and your top!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins