Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 21 June 2015

Virtual Reality Video | Outfit of the day with a twist |

   
 
            

I thought it was time to finally share what I have been working on the last few months and that is virtual reality photography but before I go into that I have finally evolved it into video, so you can view what i'm wearing in a 3D form, having the chance to look around the location and give you a more exciting way to view things. The video I have embedded is my first ever test video so there is still room for improvement for the future. I am hoping to do a lot more images and videos with this form, I feel it is more interactive and fun for you!

Let me know what you think and opinions :)

PS.  It is more android friendly and for the best results view it with: VRBoxes or the Samsung Gear.
If viewing on the computer use Google Chrome!


3 comments:

  1. Cool idea. It's nice to change things up a bit.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins