Latest Instagrams
Friday, 12 June 2015

Happy 100 members!













I thought I would celebrate this post with a little thank you for getting me 100 members on my blog, as I mentioned in a previous post, you are in fact a ' day maker' as you made my day tehe!

The weather today was b-e-a-utiful, it was so warm and it reminded me on how much I miss the sun. I recently brought this top from Urban Outfittters and I instantly fell in love, it's perfect for this season and good for those hot days! Hence wearing it today and obviously the fact I couldn't wait to share it with you guys! Festival clothes are literally my favourite type of style but when I wear them it reminds me how much I want to go to a festival, it's been so long since i've last seen someone live! But hey maybe one day i'll get to go to Reading, I hope!

Have a fabulous weekend guys, see you in my next post! :)

Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Missguided
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Sandals - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Dixi
Choker - Ebay 



13 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful pics ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is gorgeous! Obsessed with your skirt! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely :) New on my French blog: "How to straighten your hair and eat Strawberries Tagada at the same time"

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting 100 members, that's amazing! You celebrated it so well too, your outfit is gorgeous! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striking outfit. Congrats on the *100* and here's to many more to come!!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Congratulations on your first 100! xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for your 100 members dear!
    You look very beautiful with this styling, inspire me something like a dark boho!
    Happy week!

    SHAMELESS

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style and i love the jacket! xo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins