Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Fringe Oh Wonderful Fringe.






I kinda find it funny how angry I look in the first picture so excuse the " i'm gonna punch you" face, I can assure you it wasn't intended. Well what a week, i'm still trying to adjust to the fact that i've officially left college. It makes me pretty emotional to think about it, I can't help but think how many people i'm going to miss. But hey i'm gonna be meeting new people ( Hopefully as fabulous ) in September, so i'm looking forward to that!

I am in love with Missguided at the moment, just after my birthday I went on a big spending spree there and wanted to buy the lot, it makes a change as it's usually Urban Outfitters.. which means I can only afford a couple of things as opposed to 5 items. It's good to be in love with a shop that is a little less scary in the purse situation. Now this is where the fringe playsuit comes into discussion, as of course it's from Missguided and it is bloody soft, it's too fabulous! But of course, like all playsuits, it's annoying to keep taking on and off.. for you know ahem.. if you need a wee or something.

I should say soon I'm going to be posting some exciting and different projects involved in most posts, so keep your eyes peeled for that and of course my lookbook that should be finished soon! ;D

I'm so excited, I am one follower away on GFC from 100 on my blog, it's so close but yet so far! My 100th follower is gonna be.. lets say a day maker, because they would really make my day ;) No hinting at all, of course!





Anyway, I hope you all are having a fabulous evening and speak soon!


Jacket - Topshop
Playsuit - Missguided
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Necklaces - Dixi
Shoes - Urban Outfitters



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit :) the photos are so cool and I also love your suede jumpsuit :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sunglasses! You are very pretty! And look good in black :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted that playsuit on Missguided's website a few weeks ago and fell in love then! You look incredible girl, so stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice all black except that cute bag :3

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    Amazing look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins