Latest Instagrams
Friday, 29 May 2015

Festival season Pt.1 | Suede Fringe |







How it's been so long since i've last done a blog post it almost feels weird to be back here posting, college has finally died down and will be ending next week. This feels mad those whole two years have already finished, it feels like just yesterday I was preparing and nervous for my first day. Although it was my most stressful two years, I am going to miss it so much and all the people there. Anyway, enough of the soppy talking, lets talk fashion.

I have been meaning to wear this jacket for so long, it's just so beautiful in all it's ways and perfect for a blogpost! The suede is such a lovely material, I cant stop touching it, if you haven't got this jacket already get yourself on Missguided now and buy it you wont be disappointed, what a perfect staple for the festival season. I obviously had to pair this coat with my favourite maxi skirt, they compliment each other very well. On the topic of festival season, my next few outfits should be a series relating to this subject, which of course will finally end with a YouTube lookbook, which I am super excited for. It's been so long since i've done any video editing and that is my favourite part!

Oh heres some news you have missed since I've been gone, I turned 18 a few weeks ago, yes I am now officially an adult, so HELLOOOO adulthood.


Jacket - Missguided
Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Dixi
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters 




16 comments:

  1. That jacket is so so cool! I absolutely love it x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah great bralette/bandeau. It looks so good contrasted with your moto jacket

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow, you are flawless. xo

    http://streetcrossers.wix.com/street-crossers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love festival looks! This is so cute, I love that fringe on your jacket! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Sorry but I can't seem to find you on my lists.

    Have a happy weekend.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos, your shades and jacket are awesome! :D

    xoxo
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! follow me on gfc and i follow you back! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look, happy belated birthday!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post! Love your blog ♥
    Would you like to follow each other GFC?
    I'll follow back
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just the perfect outfit, I love suede everything! <3 x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com
    check out my blog if you like xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute look!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. super chic!

    Let me know what you think of my newest outfitpost:
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/06/lace-cropped-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful pics!!!now i follow you on gfc i hope you follow me too!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins