Latest Instagrams
Saturday, 28 March 2015

Denim Shirt



Thank god it's the easter holiday's I think it's gonna be nice to lay off a little on the stress, although you do get set ridiculous amounts of work to do over the holidays anyway, so not too much of a rest, but you do get to wake up late which is always a good thing. I wish I was a morning person but waking up early is the most hardest thing ever which is bad because i'm waisting so much of a day just because it's too comfy. One day I may be a morning person.. you wait.. I will make you all proud tehe!

Anywho lately i've been looking for a million years to find an oversized denim shirt that I like which has been a struggle, I went to second hand shops in the lanes but I thought they all made me look weird. However, I found this one in the sale at Urban Outfitters! A bit silly really just because it was in the sale I thought 'ooh it's a sign I must get it' but i'm not sure anymore. Theres something about it I don't like, but hey I may grow to like it more, some days I love it so much and some days i'm like ' no hunny.. you look like you're wearing a blue lab coat'. I am totally a silly Saffy, I know! But I tell you something I do love is that dress I only got it for something like £17 at Asos, bargain it's literally beautiful! There's literally nothing I don't like about it, it's just love!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I have a few birthday celebrations so that should be fun! See ya soon!

PS. So close to 100 members, it's so mad ahhh! 


Dress - Asos
Top - American Apparel
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Office 



8 comments:

  1. Such a cool outfit, you look amazing Sapphire! So gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post my dear :)
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love all your outfits!!! xx
    http://elegantlynaked.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice look

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the length of the denim shirt! Most of them are quite small so I need one like this! Gorgeous look!x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the shirt! I think it's oversized but still flattering, sometimes they can make you look really frumpy! You look fab though, love this whole outfit!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos

    - kristine b
    www.kristineb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit.

    (I'm not much of a morning person either! Haha :)

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins