Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Fishnets & Jeans







Heres a little outfit of the day for you guys, may I say I am in love with this look having fishnets with jeans which was inspired by blogger Olivia Emily, who previously did this in one of her outfits. I loved the idea of it so I gave it a little try and I think it looks perfect to spice it up a bit. Anywho this is a short post as college work is calling me! I hope you're all having a fabulous evening :)

PS. I have done a lookbook over on my YouTube channel, which would be lovely if you checked it out :)





13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit sooo much! Definite goals :) I followed x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    Great idea to layer tights under jeans.

    We're following you back on Lookbook & GCF.
    Please follow us on bloglovin' too.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, you look amazing! Love this idea with the tights and the boyfriend jeans !! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg love how you put the tights under the jeans, looks soo cool, beautiful pictures!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants and the shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous! I love the combination of the jeans with the tights. X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, fishnet tights are a huge favourite of mine and love wearing them with shorts but like how you styled them under ripped jeans <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | OnePiece Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty pictures and I love your photos :)
    ------
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pictures are amazing. great look

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Love this so much. Absolutely gorgeous!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins