Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Winter Wonderland


I can't write too much today, as i'm in the middle of planning a massive which which is Alice In Wonderland themed, I'll post it when it's done! 

But Damn it was chilly the other day, thank god for my fur coat! I had no clue till when I left my house it had snowed! This is kinda weird for me but I have my hair up and no eyeliner, now this is a strange turn for me! I guess I fancied something different Tuesday! 

Anyway I hope you are all having a fabulous week, wish me good luck for Saturday, hoping that all goes well shoot wise.. because I must say this is the biggest shoot i've ever done! 

Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - American Apparel
Coat - Vintage
Shoes - Office  


16 comments:

  1. I love your coat and choker, you look beautiful ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've been seeing denim skirts everywhere. I love the way you styled one here.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know if you’re up for it :)

    Anastasia
    astbakay.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cool pictures doll and good luck! Cant wait to see xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog. Would you like to follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comment on my blog!

    I adore this look and all the necklaces!

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a nice weekend :)
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other ? ♥
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-favorite-shop-for-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post. Lovely photos.
    On my blog 3rd part of collection Gabriel Data autum-winter 2014/15.
    Your opinion is for me very important.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey-heeey!
    follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great, love it! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins