Latest Instagrams
Saturday, 3 January 2015

New Year, Fresh Starts



So it's the start of the new year, which means New Years Resolutions, we all make lists of what we want to achieve and what we want to change in the year but 98% we always fail at it, well at least I do. Most of the time it's conventionally: Loose weight, Eat Healthy, Exercise more etc.. which may be on my list too, well to get back into shape anyway. There needs to be a way we can actually do these tasks because it's so easy to get into the habit of never doing it. This year I want to actually be successful at it and not just say everyday the same thing "I'll do it tomorrow". A main task I want to do, which is the most important to me is post more on my blog and YouTube because these are the places that mean most to me, I love sharing my style with the world and hearing lovely comments, it makes my day really.

So today, well I say today.. on new years eve I met up with a close friend Beth who also has a blog, it was nice seeing her because she currently goes to university so it was the first time seeing her since September. It' s fun meeting up with her because we both blog and we can always take pictures of each other for our blogs and not have that awkward moment trying to convince your friends or family to take pictures for you. Oh and of course she gets the style of how we like our pictures to be.

Today's outfit is very simple it was more a comfy one, with a long dress, I love this dress but it doesn't look so great in the pictures, unless it's just me? I think it matches really well with the duster coat because they're both long, I don't think it would go as well with a shorter coat.

So what are your new years resolutions ? :)

Dress - Urban Outfitters
Coat - Asos
Boots - Urabn Outfitters 


11 comments:

  1. So cute Saffy, you look gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much, those necklaces are just amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fabulous look. And beautiful photos, too.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the casual chic look on you. You look fab.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    Love your outfit and the necklace selection, very sophisticated!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your triangle necklace is so stylish. I wish you luck with your new years resolutions :)
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style, the outfits , your know, the ones and your moves make some dynamic spaces within them, great,

    welcome to my web sphere

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool look, love it! The necklaces are so cool, where did you get them from?
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins