Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Casual Outfit Day


For some reason I have a gut feeling i've done this outfit before but oh well, i'm sure I haven't tehe! Any who this is a quick post, look at those rainclouds, about 2 minutes after we took these photos..  there was some hail. May I add excuse the miserable look on my face the sun was shining very bright in my eyes, which is a odd one considering the weather conditions ha! 

Jumper : Zara
Skirt - American Apparel
Boots : Urban Outfitters 


6 comments:

  1. Such a doll Saffy, you look gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, you look great! What camera/lens do you use? x
    cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! You look stunning!

    -Magenta x
    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know and I'll follow you back ASAP :)
    http://fashionailsartsbyanna.blogspot.com.es/
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins