Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 7 December 2014

Winter Leaves





I think these pictures are over edited but I'm still getting used to the whole editing on Photoshop,  I don't know why but I always seem to struggle. 
So the other day the weather was not too bad and I was able to rock a crop top, which is not something I usually do and may I say i'm actually wearing my Topshop jeans for once. For some reason I never find the right time to wear them but finally that day has come.

I'm really hoping this Christmas holidays I get to do more YouTube videos, i'm lacking so much, last year I was doing well at doing regular videos, but this year it's super hard. 

Is anyone else in the same boat as me, second year of college and still have no idea what you're doing  next year. I am. It's so hard I want to do a foundation course in film making but the college I want to do it at only does it in photography, i'm tempted.. but am I just doing it for the sake of it. I mean I do love photography, I love doing my own fashion shoots or photos that tell a story. If anyone's interested in a blog post of them, I'm more than happy to share with you guys. 

Well I hope you had a great weekend, see you soon xo 

24 comments:

  1. This is breath taking Saffy, you look gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing and the editing looks nice :)

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty and love your coat

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post!
    Maybe we can follow to each other? Let me know :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love your style! Maybe we can follow each other? Pls let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I followed you back! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!

    follow for follow?:) -> deathbeds19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pictures!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures. Very nice :)

    I follow your blog, come and check out mine if you find enough time! ;)
    http://train-your-progress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS voucher on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this jacket! I wish I lived in a place where it was cold enough to wear one. You look great!

    xx Caroline from www.painted-roses.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your coat! you look pretty, and your picture very great!

    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blog, sweetie! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog as well! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with this look ! Those jeans are awesome!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look really great! I love this look on you :))
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    -> New post is up - Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg I love your style - especially the necklaces!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear! Beautiful post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
    There is new special post on my blog:
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2014/12/luisstyle.html
    What do you think about supporting each other by funning? 
    If you are interested,so please let me know or just me and I will fan you back! ;)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely outfit and photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the soft glow of the photos, amazing coat! x

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. So bohemian and nice, like a lot your pictures!
    Wish you a happy holidays doll!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins