Latest Instagrams
Monday, 1 December 2014

Forest Fashion

I seem have drawn a liking to the forest vibe location wise for a blog post, I don't think I have done any or many at all but after this blog post I really love the area that I have chosen. Today, I had a five hour gap for college and what better way to kill off time with a quick blog post. Photo and edit credits go to my good friend Raul, which may I say is a fabulous job, I may need his help more often?

So recently the cold weather has definitely kicked in a lot more so i'm in the midst of doing a Winter Lookbook for YouTube and trying to dig out my warm clothes. It just hasn't been the coldest winter in England lately I have to admit, but it looks like I should not of jinx that because it is approaching. How crazy is it? We are already in December, it still feels like October still. Am I the only one who wears leggings under jeans when it's cold? A lot people find that strange but I don't care as long as i'm warm, however I do need to make sacrifices for fashion..

I can't believe it i'm at 69 followers ( must not be immature) on my GFC, I was excited that I hit 50 the other day, could I make it to 100 by Christmas, I hope so that would be the best Christmas gift I think, no hinting at all there. ;)

Anyway how's everyone's first day of December going I hope you had a fabulous day and hopefully see you in my next blog post.








21 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures dear, inspire melancholy and beauty!
    Love the touch of grunge of your look!
    Congrats with your followers, sure you will get more soon!
    Kisses

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOD. This post is stunning saff and you look amazing! put my post for your blog to shame :L, this outfit really has a winter vibe with a little kick of something to it and your hair looks so lovely, love love this!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sooo much Beth tehe! And naaah your still fabulous ;)

      Delete
  3. Love these images <3 Perfect outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breath taking Sapphire, you look incredible girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really love those pictures! Theyre a little gripping, but so climatic! Amazing... And I love your pants ;)
    Congrats on having so many followers in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for following my blog :)
    i am also your follower now

    Keep in touch
    xoxo
    Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your coat, such an awesome

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and/or Bloglovin ?
    It would be nice, just let me know on my blog
    www.blog017.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is perfect and I just love where you took these photos x

    Blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pictures, you look marvelous, doll.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are bloomin gorgeous! love this outfit and the photos are awesome! now following :)
    www.meowandme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the dark vibe of your look! great blog!
    following you

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, awesome look. Love everything about it. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pictures are really cool!
    love your outfit as well.

    x Blanche
    http://thealbatrossphotography.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog! Just followed you (GFC), would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your jeans! I hope you make it to 100 followers by Christmas, that wold be amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found your blog and love it- had to give it a follow! You have great personal style, especially love the coat and chunky shoes :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post if you have time x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins