Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, 1 October 2014

What to Wear? For them Occasions.


 Aviva Dresses


Lately I've been trying my best to get my blog game on, because it is my favorite thing to do at the moment. I'm looking forward to ending college to maybe even make it a daily thing ( that's hoping my schedule will be a lot less hectic) ? 

I expect recently a lot of you eager beavers may be on the search for your prom dresses or you may have found that lucky someone and preparing for a wedding. Well, I have the perfect place for you ' http://www.avivadress.co.uk/ '. They provide a variety of dresses at a incredibly competitive prices being : Prom Dresses, Long Prom Dresses, Short Prom Dresses, Evening Dresses, Formal Dresses, Cocktail Dresses, Bridesmaid dresses etc. 

I remember back when it was my prom, I was searching for dresses very early on and still getting stressed that I was never finding anything. Aviva dresses have a large variety of different style dresses and you will find a lot of dresses you have had your eye on at a much better price, isn't that what we all want ? 

Dresses are are important for occasions, as they will make a statement and it will be your day of feeling beautiful, that's why you really need a dress that suits you and your personality. Who wouldn't want to glam up? Dressing up gives you so much more confidence and that is much needed. 



I've chosen a couple of dresses which may be perfect for Prom or even an evening out. However, I think the white dress may be a little more versatile for that.

White Tulle Prom Dress : I feel this is quite simple yet so beautiful, I adore the detailing on the top and the whole structure of the dress. I've always loved this type of skirt on a dress. I have my aunties wedding soon, who knows I may be wearing this ? Well, I may be too late, it's next week, eek.

My second dress I have chosen is this Pink Long Prom Dress, I feel you could really stand out wearing this dress. It looks a little more individual than the others as it has a fish net sort of material at the top, It is girly yet, it at a unique approach to it.


I don't think I will be planning on getting married anytime soon, but I don't know about you sometimes I just love looking at Wedding Dresses. I'm not sure maybe that's just me ? However, I really love this wedding dress, it's so elegant and beautiful, it has such a nice lace detailing to it, which would be perfect for a wedding. I particularly love the bottom of the dress, it is not too long, sometimes dresses make them ridiculously long so that you cant walk. But I think it's just my personal preference as I'm pretty clumsy.

36 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are so gorgeous. I'm not a fan of strapless but if I wore the last one to my wedding-damn! haha. I'm definitely bookmarking this website for prom dresses x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress :)

    http://www.andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wedding dress is simply gorgeous !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses, they are really pretty! <3

    Please check out my blog, if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dresses. OH btw I am with you, it totally annoys me too when so many clothes have only faux pockets ;)
    kisses honey
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the long pink dress, it's so beautiful :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Especially the pink one, I love it :O

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the white tulle prom dress, so pretty. Love your blog.

    Trish
    www.reservedforruby.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the white prom dress. I still have my prom dress not sure what to do with it now I'm 20 ? :S

    Cool Ember

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first dress is stunning! It's pity I've got more dresses that can fit in my wardrobe though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the dresses

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely dresses! xx
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that first dress, it is so cute with the lace and all :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  15. that wedding dress is stunning!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow love the dresses and your blog! I hope you get the chance to check out my blog and maybe follow if you like it :)

    iqrascliche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous dresses! Love the photography.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUCH beautiful dresses, so so pretty :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello :)
    your blog is so beautiful! How come i didnt´t come across it yet? Would you mind checking mine?
    xoxo

    www.grungeoctober.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow these dresses are stunning.. Definitely on my dream list

    www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this post,it's soo nice :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi dear! Beautiful post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
    There is new special post on my blog:
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2014/10/natural-chic.html

    What do you think about supporting each other by funning? 
    If you are interested,so please let me know or just me and I will fan you back! ;)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVELY LOOK. MY NEW POST http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/2014/10/glam-rock-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello dear,I repass!!! <3
    I follow you,can you follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow how pretty are these dresses! You will look gorgeous for prom dear :D would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was South Africa's version of 'Prom' recently (we call it Matric Dance,) and absolutely every girl wore literally a white wedding dress. It was bizarre!
    I hope you enjoy your prom and I look forward to seeing the dress you pick!!

    New follower on GFC and Bloglovin xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super gorgeous dresses! I bought a dress for my cousin's wedding from Aviva! It was perfect! Loved it plus price was well worth it!

    Anyone wanna visit my blog and follow for follow? I'll follow back - promise :)

    Amanda x
    THE MALTESER

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these dresses, they're absolutely gorgeous!
    Would you please check out my blog, and perhaps follow it? Thank you so much :)

    - Emma thirlybella.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank your for the site, I'm definitely going to check it out. You have excellent taste. I especially like the last one, that's just my style, if I were to be married, which will be far out in the future ;)

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. All of these dresses are just so gorgeous :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW love all of them!! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm ages away from getting married but I still adore admiring wedding dresses

    nikimint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love them all! So beautiful!! I´m your newest follower on GFC ;)
    Kisses Emina

    Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins