Latest Instagrams
Monday, 20 October 2014

Mac - Pink Treat Review




Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long everything's been so hectic at college lately, but I have finally found the time this evening to do a quick blog post. You must excuse the terribly applied lipliner and picture and off cause dry nose, i've been a bit ill lately, but finally i'm feeling better.

Back to the point, I thought I should do a blog post on the lipliner ' Pink Treat' by mac, this one is more creamier than the normal lipliners and more of a nice precise look. I find this is a lot easier to apply then normal lipliners and being a liner it gives much more of an on point lip look, if you get what I mean? Like I find with most Mac products, this is very long lasting.

This picture does not give it enough justice, this product leaves such a beautiful shade on your lips and I find it suits me perfectly, I wish I could of found it sooner! If you may be trying to recreate Kylie Jenner's lip look, you may want to try this. It is not the exact same but it is a little similar. However it is nice to use with Whirl and Soar being out of stock in my local store.

So I definitely recommend getting this lipliner if you're looking for a new colour in your lip collection, you definitely wont regret it.

21 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL COLOR :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a super pretty colour and it looks gorgeous on you! I've never actually tried a Mac lipliner before so maybe I'll check this one out xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great shade! Looks amazing on you!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you check out/click sheinside.com link in my latest post,
    Thank you !

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colour!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    I adore everything mac the pigment is just amazing in all their lippys!!

    Iv given you a follow on Bloglovin! hope you can give me one back xx

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you now dear:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour!!! I just bought a charlotte tilbury liner but its nice to see MAC liners are long lasting as i always find thats the biggest problem!!

    Strawberry Shortcake | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. its the perfect amount of brightness!x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice shade - it suits you very well!
    Kisses Emina

    Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love that look!! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog :)
    You come to my blog and if you like it you observe?
    http://justine-juustine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color is incredibe! I love matte lipstick and lipliners ;)
    Thank you for your visit and comment, hope youll come again!
    i've just followed you on GFC ;)
    Kisses,
    www.perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    Happy Monday
    Isabelle @ Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow the colour is so beautiful and vibrant :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I have been working on a new video for my youtube channel. I have recently posted my first vlog and more videos coming soon. I am still new to the video editing and vlog thing. Would appreciate if you will check out and subscribe to my youtube channel. Thank you!

    Blog | Youtube | Bloglovin | Twitter | She Said Beauty | Lookbook | Polyvore

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great post! :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colour looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely photos and great review ;) Please have a look at my blog tooღ

    Augusta | http://augusta-mikkelsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins