Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Summers Back









Embarrassing much! I thought I uploaded this post already, but it turns out I hadn't. So back when we had sun I decided to film and photograph an outfit of the day, however the sun has decided to come back today, so it seems this post may be good timing. After this week I may start to upload back to school outfits and make a lookbook for YouTube of it, so keep your eyes peeled!

During this day me and Beth took a nice stroll through Brighton, and had a good old catch up, as she was on holiday and I hadn't seen her properly since May and she's going to Uni in London soon *sad face* , so we needed to do our good old blogging together. Hopefully we will have one last opportunity before she goes, I'm hoping one day I will be able to try the restaurant Bills and go together, we will see about that.

As you may tell by now I am a lover of Urban Outfitters and I can't seem to get enough of their clothes, hence the reason most of my blog posts i'm wearing their clothes, sorry about that. But for this day I decided to wear my prized possession when it comes to kimonos,  I just absolutely love the detail of it and I feel it makes any outfit look unique and interesting, it can change something from being so simple to being amazing. As we're on the subject of prized possessions who could forget the shoes, here i'm wearing the most beautiful shoes i've ever owned, yes you guessed, my Jeffrey Campbell's, they are literally perfect, they are black suede and have an interesting look to them. I can't help but think how perfect they look with fishnets. I just praise Urban Outfitters for having them in the sale, I will never regret buying them.


Thanks for reading, speak to you guys soon xo




Crop Top - Urban OutfittersKimono - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Levi Shorts - Ebay



25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Just so stunning, I adore your style x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dear!!! I follow you on GFC!!! I love you're blog.
    kiss <3

    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you very much, yours too! :) x

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! I love your style :)
    Belle | Bellesedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Great post, thanks for sharing - awesome outfit, you look gorgeous! :)

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like how you've styled the look with fishnets! And deff go to Bill's! It's one of my favourite places to eat :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning!
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have styled the pieces together! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, awesome crop top! =D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit & photos! I love the lace details! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog! love your shoes they are super funky!
    xx

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your rock that outfit!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great and that outfit looks perfect on you. Gret post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a nice outfit, love the crop top

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! I love the kimono!

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins