Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 28 September 2014

How I Style Vagabonds

Vagabonds Lookbook


Recently, I have uploaded a video on my YouTube channel SapphireSays. Unfortunately, I only got round to doing 3 outfits, but I was so determined to get it uploaded I had to finish it there, I filmed the first 2 at the very very start of September, I had no patience to wait.

I thought I should do this video because I absolutely adore my vagabond boots, I now own two different shoes by Vagabond, i'm falling in love. I've been wearing these boots non stop, that iv'e completely forgot about my other shoes, oops. But, I must say these boots are just perfect for the autumn weather, which i'm very much looking forward to but at the same time I'm not, I have mixed thoughts on the weather. I guess I just like the idea of being all cosy away from the weather ha!

I should be doing a Autumn look book soon and a Autumn Haul, that's if I can raise the money for these close, i'm a bit of a poor student right now, if only I had the time for a job! :' (

Anyways, I'm off to bed now, I have a early morning ahead of me. It would mean the world to me if you check out my newest video and subscribe to my channel! Literally, you would make my day tehe! While you're there if you have a channel too, comment on the video with your channel, i'd love to check it out when I have the time :)

Night Guys, speak soon! 



6 comments:

  1. Great video, very well edited and great style.

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt, great blog you have here by the ways, keep up the good work m'dear

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your vagabond boots and really enjoyed the video, great job!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your videos, blog and you!! You've done such a good job!

    Paige x
    http://paigexashley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins