Latest Instagrams
Monday, 8 September 2014

Back To School/College



The summer holidays may be over but the sun is back to bring us joy, unfortunately college starts for me tomorrow, which means back to struggling to do everything. I keep having the odd panic attacks about going back to college, I guess it's the overload in work we get, because we really do, it manages to stress me out so much. But I can't sit around having lazy days every day, can I ? I wish.





Today, I went back to college to get my timetable which was very odd as I haven't been there in so long. My timetable may actually be the most terrible timetable I could of imagined it to be. I have plenty of pointless gaps, including a 5hrs and 50 minute one, which is annoying when you live 2 hrs away from college sigh. Starting at 8:30 tomorrow and ending at 5:10, I think Tuesdays may be my moody day!?



 Unfortunately, all my pictures were over exposed, but only really effected my dress, so I beginning to think this blog post may be pointless when you can't see anything, but I'm hoping you get the idea. I'm sorry if this blog post sounds like I'm ranting a bit, it feels like it. Oops!



This dress is literally my favourite, just because I won it with Urban Outfitters in an instagram competition that includes the boots and bag, unfortunately I didn't bring the sunglasses sigh! I think it was literally the best thing in the world winning that competition, but I guess I deserved it, because the amount of clothes I buy from them ey! Haha! But I must say how much I recommend the Vagabond boots, they are so comfortable and yet so stylish too! They're going to have to be my autumn staple item.



Hat - Urban Outfitters

Dress - Urban Outfitters

Socks - Topshop

Bag - Urban Outfitters

Shoes- Urban Outfitters 

 


16 comments:

  1. Saff, I love this outfit it's so nice I love the dress and it looks so summery!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Beth! Can't wait to see you tomorrow :) xx

      Delete
  2. So beautiful pictures and blog - I love the outfit with the flowers :D please follow back via gfc? I'm new here! x

    seals-owls-foxes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit :) The dress is so beautiful!
    anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning girl, absolutely gorgeous! Ahhh man, over a 5 hour break at college? Dang that's horrible! I had a 4 hour and 2 3 hour breaks last year and I lived ages away too. It was so bizarre, helps when you have loads of work todo though x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much, and I know whoever made these rules are a silly billy haha! And ooh thats not good, gaps can be annoying but helpful in the odd occasions. Yeah it is, if only my gap was today, I have tonnes to do, in my five hour one my work is set after and due before, very annoying tehe.. ah well! x

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the bagpack you're wearing!
    And congrats on winning that competition, you got some great stuff.
    :-)

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you very much, I almost cried when I found out! tehe :)

      Delete
  6. Sometimes over exposed works! I love this dress, you look so cute!!
    Natasha xo
    adesignrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your blog! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, i love the shoes!

    I have a new outfit post up, let me know what you think! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous outfit! The shoes look so babydoll with the socks! You look amazing. Xxx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool bag! Fringe is really in right now!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this dress and that hat goes so well with the otufit. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool look! Love the bag

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins