Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 5 August 2014

YouTube Channel

If you didn't know already, I have my own YouTube channel where I post videos on fashion and the old beauty videos, however i'm not too brilliant on the beauty side ( SORRY). I try to post quite frequently, but as it's the summer it's a lot easier. YouTube I would have to say is something I really enjoy making videos for, I know I don't have many subscribers, but it's about having fun, not caring about the numbers.







Recently I made a video named ' 4 Summer Outfits', this features 4 different outfits I put together during the summer holidays. They were put in ascending order of Monday- Friday, however they were not filmed in that order so 'SHHHH' ;) . Anyway, it will be lovely if you would check out my YouTube channel! THANKYOUUUUUUUU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins