Latest Instagrams
Monday, 25 August 2014

Michelle Nichols Photography

         


During these summer holidays, to kick them off I did some modelling for a photographer named ' Michelle Nichols'. I must say it was a very fun experience, I never thought i'd enjoy modelling so much, even though it wasn't so much a glamourous shoot, it still made me feel beautiful, and that is something that means a lot when you don't have much confidence on your appearance, but don't all girls? I feel that Michelle has very powerful and unique ideas when it comes to her photography, she knows exactly how she wants to possess a subject matter which is brilliant when it comes to shoots like these. As well as a terrific photographer, we both had our make up done by a make up artist ' Lizzie Sitford MUA' who I must say is amazing at make up, but makes me realise how much I suck at make up! This shoot was explained to be inspired by ' Summer Witches' style, but has her own twist to it.

After doing this shoot it's made me crave doing more modelling,obviously if it has a brilliant make up artist too ;) 

8 comments:

  1. The pictures are amazing! Well done xo

    Sheworewhatxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! Beautiful post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
    There is new post on my blog:
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2014/09/pin-up-50s.html

    What do you think about supporting each other by funning? 
    If you are interested,so please let me know or just me and I will fan you back! ;)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog :)

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing!! I love everything about them, so pretty :3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins