Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Outfit Of The Day | 15/7/14 | SapphireSays






Finally the sun creeps in and the maxi skirts come out, although the day I took this, it wasn't the warmest day. As of today I am finally free of college and not spending 90% of my time doing coursework, however i've been set a fair bit of work from photography, fingers crossed I survive that; our teacher seems to love setting a large amount of work. So now the seasons of being free, that means a lot more blogging and youtube videos. Hip - Hip ! Hooray!

What I am wearing here is what I would say is relaxing and cool, great for an evening or even at the beach ( However not appropriate if it is boiling, which shouldn't be much of a trouble in England! )

First things first I started with a basic crop top, with a pretty detailing at the bottom, this top is so simple yet so effective, it's definitely something you need in your wardrobe, it goes with anything and everything. I then styled it with my maxi skirt, which is a recent love of my life I must say, it has a lot of detail so you need to wear something simple to go with it. I tend to not style patterns with patterns, otherwise it becomes a big mess. I then to end it off styled it with my black kimono, It goes very nicely however the detail on the kimono is not seen enough, as I feel the beauty of this kimono is the dealing around the sides and along the bottom.

Before you drop a bomb and wonder why I am wearing socks with sandals, Ju Ju jellies give me the old blisters, but I some how think socks look nice with the jellies, but maybe it's just my own preference. However I think you could rock the socks and sandals look, always nice to go out of your comfort zone and make a statement.

Before I end this blog post I wanted to say in the next couple of days, two videos will be on my YouTube channel, so stick around for that and if you're not yet subscribed, you could always make a girl very very happy and subscribe ;) And while you're there check out my last video - GlossyBox June Edition.






Much Love


Sapphire x




Top - Urban Outfitters

Skirt - Urban Outfitters

Kimono - Urban Outfitters

Bag - Free from Dirty Harry 

Shoes - Mr.Shoes 

Socks - Urban Outfitters

Hat - Urban Outfitters

Chokers - Both Ebay

Gold necklace - Urban Outfitters.

14 comments:

  1. I love wearing socks with sandals, I do that all the time, it's such a cute look!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing style dear!Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your style, you look gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I love your style too tehe :) xx

      Delete
  4. very nice blog!

    http://agabierko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram! Just let me know when you do so!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) Love this outfit on you, especially the layering of all the jewellery and the lace panels in your skirt! Also, I've just seen that you're from Brighton :) I live near Eastbourne and spend a lot of time in Brighton...not that this is at all relevant to anything :P just thought I'd bring it up haha.

    Anyway, great post and blog! I'm now following you :)

    Hailes<3
    To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and edgy in this outfit, i love your skirt so much <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cute look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous outfit!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins