Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 23 February 2014

Outfit Of The Day | February 23rd



Hey guys, I have another outfit of the day for you all, this week has been my week off for college, minus all the course work they give us. Me and my friend Beth needed a catch up, and some shopping therapy so we went to Brighton town, we decided why not decide to do some blogging too. The weather was so nice on Friday, it was really sunny, you can tell that spring is on it's way, which sounds fabulous to me. But the weather quickly turned into rain, fortunately we got all our pictures done just on time before the heavens opened.


As the weather was sunny, I didn't wear too many layers, although it was still a bit chilly. The first thing I am wearing is my plain shirt from Henry Holland Debenhams, this shirt is so nice for layering and because it's simple it goes with so much. I decided to pair it with my fluffy jumper, which is cropped, but I have 2 sizes bigger so it's not really that cropped. I am so pleased with this jumper as I was so desperate to save up for similar at Topshop, until I came across finding this at Tesco which to me I found amazing, sometimes people underestimate these shops and don't give them a chance, you never know what you find. I definitely learnt my lesson give all shops a chance, this jumper feels so soft as well, so definitely value for money, I think it was £15 which is a huge difference to £36 ( Don't take my word for the prices i'm saying haha)

I am also wearing my denim jacket, I feel that the denim jacket compliments nicely with this outfit as it's all black and needs some colour to it, but being simple still. My denim jacket is Levis and was £20 from To Be Worn Again, which is quite good I get so much use out of it. Although, I would really love the fur lining one from Topshop, but it's a bit out of my price range.

I am also wearing my leather panelled skirt from H&M, i've had this skirt for around 4 years, and it's still a perfect fit which i'm pleased. I have never worn this skirt before, which I was glad to finally get use out of it, and i'm surprised i've never worn it before as I love it more than ever now.



Obviously I have paired my Vagabonds with some cute frilly socks, I can't get enough of them, they go so well together. If you haven't got Vagabonds already I strongly recommend you get them, of course if you like the look. They are definitely worth the money, they go with so much and I really believe they will last long, I recommend you get some discount though, I got 15%, which is fabulous, if you check hotdealsforyou website frequent enough you might find some good discounts.




15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love the denim jacket too, and that fluffy jumper is a steal! You can pick up some great things from supermarket-shops that are good dupes of high street wear :) x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    cool blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know ;)
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit. love those socks :)
    -ange of invisiblestilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! black is so chic and the shoes are great xx


    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/renetakanevska

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hey, how are you?
    I love all photos, cute outfit!

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit saff, especially the leather skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty ensemble! I really like the jean jacket! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog through Rhiannon's feature & I have to say that I'm in love with your style of photos and with your outfits! Definitely following now and looking forward to new posts ((:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just discovered your blog through Fashion Rocks My Socks. Absolutely adore your style, I'm a new follower :) xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you blog and photos ! So perfect !! I'm following you hope you follow me back dear ^.^

    Crocus

    xo

    www.crocusinsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the jacket because it's really vintage, it's not one of those new jackets that try to look like vintage :) I used to have one similar to this when I was a child :)

    www.everyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins