Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Outfit Of The Day 5.12.13



So today i thought i'd give a quick outfit of the day!

I was originally going to film a whole video of how to style dresses in the winter, but I came to realise I don't own many dresses so I made it into an outfit of the day. But I am still thinking of a party styled outfit for the winter? Not sure.
Back on to the subject of what i'm wearing!
Firstly, I am wearing a dress from Urban Outfitters, you may have seen it before in my Autumn Haul. I decided to dress it with my denim jacket as I feel they compliment quite nicely with the dress. I would say if I could of improved this outfit, I would of wore my belt with it, just because it brings the outfit as a whole much better together.
I am also wearing my American Apparel hoodie, as I needed something to help warm me up just that little bit extra.
Finally to finish it off i am wearing my black patent shoes from Office, which I totally adore, I a lot of the time love to dress with some frilly socks.
I am not wearing any accessories today, as I feel it doesn't really need it, Although i am wearing my beanie just because its nice and warm!

To end the day off me and my friend Beth, who also has a blog went to Starbucks to relax and enjoy a delicious hot chocolate.

12 comments:

  1. Such a good style! Love your blog, you got a new follower!

    Victoria from http://victressvic.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous look - love the photos!
    Following your blog. Follow back?

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou very much, love your blog and followed:)

      Delete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i love your blog and sure just followed you so ya know hehe:) xx

      Delete
  5. you look so pretty ! love you jacket and hat !!! would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thankyou very much and just followed you:) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow wonderful shoes! You hair is beautiful <3

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new retro dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you layered the items in this outfit, you didn't need many accessories indeed. Nice style :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins