Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 28 November 2013

How I Style : A Paisley Shirt 2





So here is another inspiration post on how I style a paisley shirt. I never usually would wear the shirt just plain but I think the skirt compliments the shirt quite well. I feel you defiantly need something like a cardigan and coat with it as it needs that ompth to stop it being to much pattern to focus on. Although you probably need a coat in this weather anyway!


 I have also styled it with this belt, which is from Primark, i think the belt adds more to the outfit and makes the clothes collide a little bitter. I'm not the best at explaining things but i hope you know what I mean haha!

I have also worn my creepers, which i properly wear quite often but at least I get my use out of them hehe.


Anywhos you can watch my newest video for this here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins